8oz (250 ml) of white glue
1/2 teaspoon of Borax soap
1/2 cup of water
1) Put the glue in a large bowl and add the food coloring
2) Dissolve Borax in water
3) Add the water and soap mixture in the glue
4) Mix well – you will get a fun substance that makes funny noises when you squeeze it with your hands!
1) Put the cornstarch in a large bowl and add the food coloring
2) Slowly add water and stir with a spoon – the mixture should be like a solide ball
3) When you squeeze it with your hands, it will be hard, and when you open your hands, it will liquefy (it not, add a little bit of water)
2 tablespoons of sugar
1/3 cup of flour
2 cups of water
Different colors of food coloring
1) Mix all the ingredients in a pot and cook until it thickens
2) Separate the mixture in different bowl and add the different food coloring to make several colours
3) Let cool down completely before allowing children to use it.
4) The paint is edible and can be used with the hands, feet, paint brushes, etc. Keep refrigerated.
2 cups of boiling water
1 cup of salt
2 cups of flour
4 teaspoons of cream of tartar
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1) Boil water
2) Mix flour, salt and cream of tartar together in a bowl
3) Add food coloring and oil in the water
4) Mix all ingredients until the flour and water are well mixed. It should be smooth, without any lumps. This play dough will last you several months if you keep it in an airtight container at room temperature.
Variations: Add glitters, cinnamon, Kool-Aid, etc. to your play dough!